Doing Business in Canada Webinar for Icelandic Enterprises
Speakers offered an overview of the Canadian market and the enabling environment for trade and investment; shared information on market-entry support available to Icelandic exporters from Canadian government agencies; and provided insight into key stakeholders and local needs and priorities in Canada's North.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A RECORDING OF THIS EVENT
By the end of the session participating Icelandic enterprises should have a clearer understanding of the opportunities available to them in Canada and what to consider as part of their market entry strategy.
The event was organized by the Embassy of Iceland in Ottawa in partnership with the Embassy of Canada in Reykjavík and with support from Business Iceland.
- Corinne Petrisor, Canada's Trade Commissioner Service
- Hlynur Guðjónsson, Ambassador of Iceland to Canada
- Magnus Almén, Senior Investment Officer, Global Affairs Canada
- Mike Walsh, Director General, Policy and Planning, Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
- Per Unheim, Head of Public Affairs and Trade, Embassy of Iceland in Ottawa
- Xavier Rodriguez, Trade Commissioner and Public Affairs Officer, Embassy of Canada in Iceland
Introductions and welcome remarks
Overview of the Canadian market
Doing business in Canada's North
Investing in Canada
The role of Canada's Trade Commissioner Service